Clash Royale December 2016 Update: Sneak Peaks & Leaks
Supercell recently released the Sneak Peaks for the Clash Royale December 2016 update. I’m yet not sure when the update is coming out. But all we know is it’s gonna be big! We’re gonna have 4 more new cards in the game along which a new Arena level called the ‘Jungle Arena‘
Every year during these holiday months, Supercell releases their awesome updates for all their games. In general, I expected this update to be a ‘Christmas‘ theme. However, I now know how freaky this update is gonna be!
Want unlimited Gold & Gems in Clash Royale? Here are the Clash Royale Private Servers for Android & iOS (Latest Update)!
Clash Royale December 2016 Update: Sneak Peaks
Let’s see what things are gonna be affected by this update.
- The new Arena is called the ‘Jungle Arena‘.
- It’s coming out on 13 January 2017.
- You can find bonus info in your ‘News Royale‘.
The Jungle Arena will unlock at 2600 trophies and will be available from 13 January onwards. 😀
4 New Cards:
- Goblin Gang
- Battle Ram
- Dart Goblin
The Dart Goblin will be released on the 13th along with the Jungle Arena. However, the other three cards will be released one per two weeks. 🙂
- Epic Sunday: Request and donate Epic Cards every Sunday
- Shop Epics: Half price! Starting at 1,000 Gold (from 2,000 Gold)
- Epic Chests: Give more cards and scale with your current Arena
New Clan Chest:
- This event will start on Dec 19 and last for 7 days.
- You have to collect Crowns with your Clan to unlock the Clan Chest.
That’s all that were leaked by Supercell as Sneak Peaks for the Clash Royale December 2016 update. The most interesting thing of these is having 4 new cards in the game. I yet don’t know what impact it’s gonna have on the game, but I can sense its epicness! 😀
Anyway, all we can do is wait until we receive these in the game. I’m hoping for the Clash Royale December 2016 update to be huge! However, if you liked this post, make sure to let your Royale friends know about this epic incoming update! 😀